- Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil.
- Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning.
- Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. Plants may arrive taller, shorter, wider, narrower, thicker or less thick based on health, availability, season and readiness.
- Fat Plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery.
- See product description for more information on plant species
Crassula ovata, commonly referred to as the jade plant makes a fantastic dish garden succulent, does well in full sun outdoors or in low to bright light indoors. In full sun and brightly lit areas the edges of the leaves will have a red to yellow tip. Sometimes referred to as a money tree this succulent can become a full shrub when planted in the ground. The common jade plant is an excellent succulent for beginners, will do well in an office or a garden. Originally from South Africa this succulent is easy to propagate by cutting and replanting. We do recommend easing your new plant into full sun. Similar to most crassulas this plant will do best in warm, dry climates and is susceptible to frost damage. Use a well draining cactus or succulent soil mix and only water when the soil is completely dry. Fertilize in the spring and summer months bi-weekly to monthly.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 4 in|