- Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil.
- Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning.
- Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. Plants may arrive taller, shorter, wider, narrower, thicker or less thick based on health, availability, season and readiness.
- Fat Plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery.
- See product description for more information on plant species
Sometimes referred to as a chandelier plant or mother of thousands or mother of millions, this kalanchoe can be extremely aggressive and quite prolific. This succulent plant does well indoors and outdoors but enjoys bright light to full sun. Easily propagated by cutting or by tiny plantlets that grow on each leaf. Australia has classified this plant as an invasive weed and it can choke out other plants if not kept in control. Native to Madagascar and Mozambique this succulent can bloom every winter, flowers are trumpet shaped and are pink and red to orange in color. Chandelier Plant (Kalanchoe delagoensis or K. tubiflora): A Bryophyllum type Kalanchoe known as Mother of Millions (because it is aggressively prolific) or Chandelier Plant (because of its upright, cylindrical leaves).
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 4 in|