- Frost Tolerance: No
- Minimum Avg. Temperature: 30°F
- Sun Exposure: Partial Sun
- Growth Habits: up to 12″ tall and 10″ wide
- Watering Needs: Summer – Regular / Winter – Regular
- Propagation: Offsets, seeds
- Zone: 10a
The Kalanchoe Tomentosa, also known as the “Chocolate Soldier”. The plant is covered in small hairs that give the plant a soft and fuzzy touch. The Chocolate Soldier has the hairs to help it survive dry conditions. This plants can grow to become up to 12 inches in size.
This variety of the Kalanchoe Tomentosa has leaves that ranges in very many colors. These leaves have brown dots giving its name the Chocolate Soldier. This plant is to be placed in partial sun and partial shade. The Chocolate Soldier is to be watered when the soil is completely dry. The plant is to be watered regulary in the Summer and the Winter.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 8 in|