- FOR HEATED SHIPPING – please select Standard shipping at checkout. If your delivery location is in an area with freezing temperatures a heat pack will be included with priority mail shipping. Heat packs will not be added to orders where temperatures do not fall below freezing. Free replacements will not be sent for frozen plants when customer does not purchase heated shipping.
- 4 inch succulent variety packages available in 2 plants (2 package quantity) 3 plants (3 package quantity) 4 plants (4 package quantity) 6 plants (6 package quantity) and 8 plants (8 package quantity) Succulents will arrive in plastic growers pots. Planters will vary in size between 3.75 and 4.25 inches.Guaranteed no duplicates in packages up to 8 plants.
- Fat Plants is a California licensed grower and nursery
- Your plants are collected from the greenhouse within 12 hours of packaging. We ship our plants directly to customers, avoiding delays on a warehouse shelf.
- Plants may vary from pictures shown as succulents are selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Plant measurement will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, some grow wider, shorter, taller, trailing etc.
Out of stock
Fat Plants is pleased to offer hundreds of varieties of succulent plants and cuttings. This package is for a variety of 4 inch, large, fully rooted succulent plants. Colors, shapes, actual plant size will vary with the seasons and we hand pick each order in efforts to send you a stunning variety you will enjoy for years to come. Pot size, shape and color will vary. Every order will include free access to our Cactus and Succulent ebook and if needed will be shipped with a heat package. At this time we are not customizing this package. If your plants arrive in poor condition we do require a photo of the plant for replacement consideration. All of our succulents are greenhouse grown in San Diego County.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 9 in|