$16.00 – $74.65
- FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT
- NUTRIENT ENRICHED professionally blended cactus and succulent soil
- 100% ORGANIC growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery
- PH BALANCED for all cacti and succulent plants
- OPTIMAL DRAINAGE for succulents, helps prevent root rot
Every zone and species is different so it is recommended
to know your climate and how the plant acts within the zone.
Succulents and cacti have different dormancy periods.
it is best to feed and repot your plants coming out of their dormancy,
and only water as needed during the hibernation months.
This will ensure Vibrant Blooms with promoted growth, spring through summer.
and longevity through the winters.
It is also recommended to relocate all plants purchased into a larger pot or into the ground
immediately after purchase. They have more than likely been in their current pot for quite
some time now, and will thank you for giving them room to breath.
this is the perfect time to line their new placment with our nutrient enriched Soil.
We have formulated a mixture that has proven beneficial for cactus and succulents with a simple mixture of
PH balanced Coco fiber, perlite, worm castings, and a 8-9 month time release nutrients of 18% nitrogen, 6% phosphorus, &
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|
1 Gallon, 2 Gallon, 4 Gallon, 6 Gallon, 8 Gallon