- Fully rooted living succulent plant in a 4 inch industry standard plastic growers pot with soil.
- Plants will arrive in individual gift packaging with cushioning.
- Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. Plants may arrive taller, shorter, wider, narrower, thicker or less thick based on health, availability, season and readiness.
- Fat Plants is a California licensed grower and retail nursery.
- See product description for more information on plant species
One of the more fascinating succulents, Senecio crassissimus is a vertical leaf succulent that hails from Madagascar. The foliage is a green-silver color with a bright purple edge. The leaves are flat and oval in shape and can grow up to 4 feet tall if given the proper environment. A happy crassissimus blooms bright yellow flowers in the winter time. This succulent will do well in full, direct sun but as most of our succulents are greenhouse grown we highly suggest that you ease them into a full, direct sun position. Think of your succulent as having skin, just like you do. You need to create a base tan before you can handle all day sun. This senecio will not survive a hard frost. If you live in an area where temperatures may drop below 40 degrees we suggest that you bring your plant indoors. This succulent will do well indoors near a bright window or under a grow light. As most succulents, use a well draining cactus and succulent soil mixture, plant in a pot that has adequate drainage and water only when the soil has completely dried. This plant can be easily propagated by cuttings.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 4 in|